What are ya'll using for surf fishing tackle boxes?

Started by thorhammer, November 01, 2021, 04:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Jones

I have that Cabela's bag. I take it just about everywhere. On bigger trips it has hooks and a few jigs as well as sunscreen etc. On smaller trips it holds everything I need AND it can be attached to your belt so an idiot like me doesn't leave it below the high tide line and so has to reinvest in a tackle system.

The wife has a pink one, we really like them. I think they are different colors now and say Bass Pro Shops.

The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

thorhammer

"The Man", well-noted.

Fred, that box is yours. Ted gots me a user. I'd just screw that one up.

foakes

Thanks, John —

Yes, Ted emailed me this morning after you decided it wasn't for your usage.

And he let me know he is sending you a different box.

He is shipping it out tomorrow.

Can't wait to get it set up as a main box for Trout Fishing in the boat.

It will hold spinning and trolling reels, all baits & lures, hardware, weights, trolling flashers — basically everything except the rods.  It will be good for the Boat, Travel Trailer, Six-Pac Camper, and the truck.

Lots of Ohana here.

Thanks Ted!!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Who said "there is no such thing as a free lunch" was not an AT member.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

True. And Ted has been known to use canned albacore and SA Penn's as packing materials....