A very good deal for the right person.

Started by gstours, September 26, 2021, 02:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

As a ohana gesture I'm offering someone a very good deal.   Only catch is in a short paragraph explain why you want them and what fish you're after.   One large flat rate box 📦 usps recepient PayPal the expense.
   Most of the flys are my creations and are unused.    Thanks for your help.

gstours

The plastic boxes will not be shipped.  To save space.

gstours

Some odds are ends will be included.

gstours

This is a giveaway.   My idea was to help some one,   🎣

Shark Hunter

Gary,
If nobody steps up, my son is an avid fly fisherman and would love these.
He uses them to catch ladyfish in the surf.
Also a fresh water fisherman every week.
I can't hardly hook one with a popper, even when my hooks are razor sharp.
He catches one after the other on a fly rod. ;D
Life is Good!

oldmanjoe

::)  OH  Oh Oh   Some body better get to creative writing  , everything i seen is very fishy  .   I tie very similar patterns for snook ,red fish , trout   
        Spanish mackerel .............

Very nice Gary ...   Long winter work ?   :) :) :) :)
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Donnyboat

Hi Gary, you have created a lot of work there man, they look sweet, not that I need them, very good of you, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Gobi King

Gary,

Wow, those are nice and labor of love, thanks for sharing!

Don't fly fish a lot, but I have have been wanting to try some streamers in salt water,

I could use few of those streamers pls. :-)

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

gstours

Thanks for your interest,  I'm going to give this a week to find interesting party's. 
  Most of the flies were for salmon, trout type fish in the north west of USA.   Butt fish vote too. 🎣.
      Just pay the shipping.   About 20$.

jgp12000

I have never fly fished in my life but have a question about mayfly jigs, I am going trout fishing next week and have seen these 3d mayfly jigs with mixed reviews, do you know of a good mayfly(store bought)that would be good for bream?

philaroman

Quote from: jgp12000 on September 27, 2021, 11:00:50 AM
I have never fly fished in my life but have a question about mayfly jigs, I am going trout fishing next week and have seen these 3d mayfly jigs with mixed reviews, do you know of a good mayfly(store bought)that would be good for bream?

prob. want mayfly nymph/larva imitations, rather than adult fly (usually, dryfly)
just research what the live buggers look like & how they swim & get whatever can imitate THAT
w/ pre-made, I'd worry more about quality of workmanship & hook (pref., named brand I trust)
than specific nymph allegedly represented (may, caddis, damsel...  whatever)

gstours

Thanks for your interest.   The lot went to Daron,  the shark hunters son.    Best of luck to him.🎣

Shark Hunter

Thanks Gary.
They are going to a good home.
Life is Good!

thorhammer

Quote from: Gobi King on September 27, 2021, 02:32:05 AM
Gary,

Wow, those are nice and labor of love, thanks for sharing!

Don't fly fish a lot, but I have have been wanting to try some streamers in salt water,

I could use few of those streamers pls. :-)

Shibley, PM me your address. I'm overdue to pay some forwards on here, not usually a lot I have to offer, but I'll whip you up some streamers if you have a couple weeks. The Buttman just sent me a bunch of parts, and I'm sitting about two feet from some nice stuff my brother in Ky gifted.

John

Shark Hunter

Gary,
Thanks a ton for the flies. My son is going to love them!
IMG_3654 by Daron Dyer, on Flickr
Mike by Daron Dyer, on Flickr
Life is Good!