What Does $20,000 Worth of Screws Look Like?

Started by foakes, July 31, 2022, 12:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

With free shipping you'll also pay 8% sales tax in Ca anyway. Not a bad idea to have the shipping separate.  It's not much but it's something
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Midway Tommy

I used to buy at least one reel a week but since shipping got so expensive, NE added sales tax and sellers think their POS reels are gold I'm splurging if I buy two reels a year.

First thing I do (for the last couple of years) when doing an eBay search is mark the "Auctions Only" box. Knocks out about 80% of the listings, most of which are ridiculously priced junk anyway. Ends up saving me a lot of search time that I probably won't use, at least buying something.

Henry, I got straight "A"s in math and economics all through school. It has become increasingly clear lately that most of my teachers evidently didn't have a clue about what they were talking about or was in the text books.  :o
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Shellbelly

Quote from: Midway Tommy on August 01, 2022, 06:29:16 PMI got straight "A"s in math and economics all through school. It has become increasingly clear lately that most of my teachers evidently didn't have a clue about what they were talking about or was in the text books.  :o

Teachers should have listened to Rodney Dangerfield in the movie "Back to School"!
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)