Good Fishing the PNW

Started by Maxed Out, October 16, 2021, 05:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Brewcrafter

I will attest that Ted's boat, equipment, and techniques are all World Class.  I had a blast and learned a lot during half a day on the water.  - john

Hardy Boy

John what you mostly learned was : You should have been here ................. tomorrow !!.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Maxed Out

Sometimes they're there, but just aren't biting. It can be a humbling experience.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

first daylight is usually the best bite

Just ask Anthony(TwoTone). He hooked into this king in the first 10 seconds of fishing

These pics are from my cell phone, so that's why they look odd shape

Maxed Out

This one was well hooked and I was by myself, so I just grabbed the leader and hoisted it in. Like Mo said... who needs a net anyhow lol

Maxed Out

...and always gotta keep a keen eye out for these guys. Pretty sure I don't want to upset the captain. I was fishing right there just 10 minutes prior, but saw him coming from couple miles away. I'm guessing it was going 30+ when it went by. About 10 miles to the navy base, on the way back from a long deployment.

El Pescador

Ted!

Man, that looks like a great catchn'n day in the PNW!!!!

I'm going to PM you my FedEx shipping account number ...

You'll know what to do!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

gstours

Thanks Ted for showing us about what you have been doing.   You are very lucky to have a fishery like this in an urban area,  you have to pay the price of crowds and that,  butt generally the late season for coho produce the largest fish with the time clock running.   
   The mooching reel and down riggers are the cadalak way to go.🎣✅🍻