Giant 2-Ton Sunfish

Started by foakes, October 19, 2021, 04:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

The best thing was that they had the respect for this giant fish to let him/her go capably, and effectively —

Best, Fred

https://apple.news/AaTcrboTVQYCBTFlSLQl_qg
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Gobi King

well, I am heading over there with my bobber and fresh bread bait, I guess I should go for a long shank 10x hook?
;D

jokes aside, awesome creature, thanks for sharing.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Ron Jones

Glad it was able to go on about its day.
Spectacular.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Maxed Out

The untold part of this story is why is harvesting allowed of the nearly extinct tuna in the Mediterranean ??
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

foakes

Quote from: Maxed Out on October 19, 2021, 05:25:56 PM
The untold part of this story is why is harvesting allowed of the nearly extinct tuna in the Mediterranean ?

$$$...

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

Thanks Fred, they do see a few, on the West coast of Australia, maybe 30 to 50 Lbs, wash onto the beaches from time to time, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat