Hello out there

Started by Squidder Bidder, November 09, 2021, 08:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Penn, I go to my pile of nails.  Grab a few and match them to the hole, then tap away.  I never had a problem getting the pins out.  I have also used the correct size nail to replace a lost pin.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Decker

Quote from: kjdunne on November 10, 2021, 02:41:24 AM
Welcome from a fellow S Jersey Penn fan (and Quicks too).  I do much of my fishing within sight of Old Barney.  My favorite fluke and black sea bass reel is a Peerless 9.  You'll get all the good info you'll need here...

Kal

I love hearing from guys in Jersey and NY.  How is the tog fishing at the Barnegat Light these days?   Tomorrow the limit jumps from 1 to 5

https://www.nj.gov/dep/fgw/pdf/2021/maregsum21.pdf

/Joe

kjdunne

Joe, Toggin' has been fairly steady on the S jetty, not a lot of keepers though.  Gotta work for them.  A buddy of mine pulled a 5 pounder off the sea wall in front of Andy's a couple of weeks ago, nice fish for inside.   I see you're at Grumpy's in your avatar, do you fish Island Beach State Park and the N jetty?
Kal

Bill B

Good to have you here.....Bill, SoCal mountains
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Decker

Quote from: kjdunne on November 15, 2021, 03:35:06 PM
Joe, Toggin' has been fairly steady on the S jetty, not a lot of keepers though.  Gotta work for them.  A buddy of mine pulled a 5 pounder off the sea wall in front of Andy's a couple of weeks ago, nice fish for inside.   I see you're at Grumpy's in your avatar, do you fish Island Beach State Park and the N jetty?
Kal

Good to hear, Kal.  I honestly don't get out much, but can get to IBSP in under two hours from PA.  I don't have the means to get to the north jetty - Uber 4WD does not yet exist.  Manasquan Inlet is a little closer but tends to get crowwded.  I'm hoping to have an opportunity to get a keeper from shore this year,  or may jump on a head boat.   

sabaman1

JIM

DON3099

Welcome from the concrete city of Philadelphia, PA. I do a lot of flounder fishing in Point Pleasant, Manasquan Inlet

Crow

Welcome !  Did you have to park that close?
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!