Fin Nor Lethal Lever Drag PR10HS Schematic

Started by Volvo, November 09, 2021, 11:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volvo

If Anyone onboard can point me in the right direction for the above Schematics it would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regrds
Volvo

oldmanjoe

The 10 is not listed here but the 16  or  20  might help  .                                                                                                                                    https://www.reelschematic.com/reel-schematics/fin-nor-reel-schematics/fin-nor-lethal-schematics/#gsc.tab=0
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Volvo

Thanking you kindly Joe , close Mate but not quite the same :( , had a  squizz at those schematics ey..
Emailed the new owners of Fin Nor in the hope they might be able to lend a hand :)..
Will wait n see , at present ive re dismantled the reel and 98.5%  :) everythings gone back in order . Still a wee slackness in the Lever Drag when i set it in the full freespool position , otherwise all works fine .
Again many thanks for taking the time mate ..

Volvo

recieved an email from purefishing who were kind enough to email me an image of what i was after :).
Now just need to work out how to upload here for future reference for others :)..