Just got back from the sawbones

Started by Bill B, May 05, 2022, 09:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

Yup, have an inner ear infection. They gave me half a pharmacy to knock it down.  Right now just a minor thing, but could feel it getting worse for the last week. 
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

xjchad

Hope those meds knock it out and you feel better soon Bill!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Midway Tommy

Sinus and inner ear problems suck! I deal with sinus issues just about monthly. I have to be careful it doesn't evolve into inner ear or eustachian tube infection. It especially sucks now with the Wuhan Virus being so prevalent and always wondering what's really coming on.  ;)   
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

happyhooker

Take care.  I suppose they prescribed an antibiotic of some kind.  And/or, maybe some drops.  I use to battle them all too often, but been pretty good (knock on wood) the last few years.

Frank

Cor

Hope you get better soon.    Best whishes'
Cornelis

Wompus Cat

I use to get those too frequently and got a concoction now that works for me , NO PILLS . Just all Natural old Indian Witch Doctorin.

You get some sprigs of Fresh Rosemary,Cilantro ,Basil ,Oregano, Thyme,Onion Tops,Garlic ,and the Juice of a Fresh Lemmon and use the Peel  too and a Teaspoon of Corriander. Put in a pot of distilled water  bring to a simmer and whiff the vapor . Don't stick you face in it just hover over it and breathe in the vapor.
It is BEST to use FRESH.  Cool it down and put in fridge and you can repeat a day or to .After That add more water and  Cook a Chicken in it .You can even drink it . These ingredients have natural antibiotics,and Decongestants in them. Do this when you first get symptoms of your hearing getting bad ,nose running ,eyes burning stopped up head etc. It WORKS .
Worst scenario is you make  some good ol fashioned Chicken Soup which is Proven to make your life better.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Bill B

Yeah the doc has me on antibiotics, steroid, and nasal spray.  Hoping to knock it down before the June trip.   
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!