The List - SOA 3-day, July 1-4 - Alan Tani chartermaster

Started by alantani, November 11, 2021, 12:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangalang

Hi Alan, put my name on the list for this trip, please!

Hamachi

The rail is your friend, no zing pow, on the iron wenches, I like broccoli!

stoked4fishin

Please add me to this one Alan.  Again, I would like the last cabin on the port side if possible:-)

Surfingdakine

any spots left?  need three spots.  let me know    thanks

alantani

Quote from: Surfingdakine on November 21, 2021, 04:25:59 AM
any spots left?  need three spots.  let me know    thanks

yes, so far.  please send me a pm with the names, cities, cell numbers and email address of the three of you.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on November 11, 2021, 07:13:35 AM
the cost for the boat is $27,600 divided 24 ways.  i also collect a 15% tip ahead of time.  figure $1322.50 with the tip included. 

I'm super interested but need more intel... 

Is it a standard SD trip? Or Is this one of those boat down then fly home trips?

What other major expenses are there?

bchen

I've been cleared by the wife - please add me to the list!  I'll pm my contact info.

alantani

Pretty standard 3-day format, out on the morning 3day one,  back on morning of day four.

pjstevko

So only extra cost is fish processing? Are non alcoholic drinks included in the charter cost?

alantani

Lots of extras - fish processing,  drinks,  tip, meals off the boat, terminal tackle if needed.

pjstevko

I'm considering signing up for this trip but gotta see if I can get the time off from work.....

pjstevko

I got permission from the wife and my request for time off has been approved so I'd like to be added to the wait list please....

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

pjstevko

Quote from: Keta on December 10, 2021, 12:43:26 AM
There is room on the June trip.

Thanks for that heads up but June is a definite NO go for me for both personal and work commitments!

Calingfornia Dreamin

Please add me to the waitlist for this trip.

-Nikola
Working with lines on paper and/or at sea. Where there are pens or penns you'll likely find me.