The List - SOA 3-day, July 1-4 - Alan Tani chartermaster

Started by alantani, November 11, 2021, 12:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bchen

I'm bringing a 40, 60 (speed jig), 80, 100 and a jig stick with a Newell 332 on it.  My nod to OG gear. 

It's pretty exciting to see the bite pick up again.  I'm hoping the new moon puts the tuna into a feeding frenzy.  And as much as I like lures, I'm bring plenty of hooks.  Happy to share.

One more week!

Maxed Out

LOL, I'm bringing nuttin but a camera, bedding, and change of clothes. I'ma gear orphan and a So-Cal virgin
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

alantani

looks like i'm bring gear for both you and carlos. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

no problem.  if you would, please, just cover the cost of the fluorocarbon and any lost braid or gear.  thanks!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Rocket Dog

Keta

Fuel prices have not dropped since the 6/14 trip, expect at least $25 a day fuel surcharge.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

pjstevko

Will be allowed to catch mackerel for bait while tied up to the bait barge?

CI_Seawolf

There were a few small Mack's in the tank on the last trip
Stay Classy!

Maxed Out

Is there a need for passports on this trip ?? If not I'll leave it at home

pjstevko

Quote from: Maxed Out on June 25, 2022, 07:42:06 PMIs there a need for passports on this trip ?? If not I'll leave it at home

An email a while back from Alan said it was required. I believe the email was also copied on this thread a couple pages back

Maxed Out

Quote from: pjstevko on June 25, 2022, 07:43:34 PM
Quote from: Maxed Out on June 25, 2022, 07:42:06 PMIs there a need for passports on this trip ?? If not I'll leave it at home

An email a while back from Alan said it was required. I believe the email was also copied on this thread a couple pages back

I have read the email, but that was back when not many tuna were being caught in U.S. waters.

MarkT

Just bring it then you don't have to worry about where you fish. I always have the passport card in my wallet!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

pjstevko

I'm with Mark and always just bring mine but I understand the worry about losing it if it's not needed...