Pre-trip dinner menu

Started by pjstevko, December 01, 2021, 04:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Spaghetti and meatballs sound satisfying to me!!!

I'll bring some red wine!!!!!

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Bill B

[quote

I'll bring some red wine!!!!!

Wayne

[/quote]

Does that mean Dominick is coming too 😁
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Bill B

Wayne, is this enough marinated artichoke hearts......

El Pescador

Bill!

Enough for me!!!! ;D

You ready to catch FISH!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Bill B

Oh yeah!  Need to put some meat in the freezer...Bill

pjstevko

Looks great!

I just pulled 3 bft bellies out of the freezer for sashimi!

Neilman

Fire 'n da Hole!!

Sauce is ready to go, first batch (sans veal) for the Cayuga Dinner is in the oven!  Made a batch for the family earlier this afternoon...now its just this small bowl!  I guess they liked it  ;D

1st batch 80% done, and will keep it that way to finish down in SoCal.  Smells so good! 

Not sure how many we've got for Fri nt but I'll pickup some more angel hair pasta & stop by Costco for other goodies.  I'm thinking I'll make the dough just before heading down, so we have baguettes fresh outta the oven!  Either that, or bring down the pizza stone & add pizza to the menu...or make the baguettes, roast a pork tenderloin & make Bahn Mi Sandwiches!  Votes?  Always nice to have options!  What's a Bahn Mi sandwich?  Basically, it's a roasted pork tenderloin sliced into a hot, fresh baguette with a special bbq sauce, cilantro, & julienned carrots/daikon.  Good Hangover Food ;>

Oh, you guys gotta check this out:

PJ, we'll reserve some for you to take home!  See you all soon!

Neil

pjstevko

Quote from: Neilman on December 16, 2021, 07:23:42 AM
Fire 'n da Hole!!

Sauce is ready to go, first batch (sans veal) for the Cayuga Dinner is in the oven!  Made a batch for the family earlier this afternoon...now its just this small bowl!  I guess they liked it  ;D

1st batch 80% done, and will keep it that way to finish down in SoCal.  Smells so good! 

Not sure how many we've got for Fri nt but I'll pickup some more angel hair pasta & stop by Costco for other goodies.  I'm thinking I'll make the dough just before heading down, so we have baguettes fresh outta the oven!  Either that, or bring down the pizza stone & add pizza to the menu...or make the baguettes, roast a pork tenderloin & make Bahn Mi Sandwiches!  Votes?  Always nice to have options!  What's a Bahn Mi sandwich?  Basically, it's a roasted pork tenderloin sliced into a hot, fresh baguette with a special bbq sauce, cilantro, & julienned carrots/daikon.  Good Hangover Food ;>

Oh, you guys gotta check this out:

PJ, we'll reserve some for you to take home!  See you all soon!

Neil
Neil that looks amazing! It's nice to know we have another "foodie" in our group! Although it looks like you're gonna try to steal my job as house chef  :D ;D >:(

C u guys soon

Bill B

With all this food coming, we might have to extend our stay, just so no one has to take leftovers home 😆😆😆. Bill

pjstevko

Just picked up 10# of tri tip and chips & dip!