Join me at Morro Bay Friday Dec 17th on the Avenger 10hr trip!

Started by pjstevko, November 20, 2021, 04:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

pjstevko

11 spots left!

Better sign up quick if you wanna join us...

Bill B

Has anyone tried a crab snare around the Morro Bay/Cayucos area?  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

pjstevko

8 spots left so if you're thinking about joining the Ohana better sign up soon

Neilman

Hi PJ/All,

I just booked!  The fishing sounds too good to pass up.  Coming down from Benicia area if anyone needs a ride.  Is there still floorspace avail at the clubhouse?  What kinda food would you guys like me to bring?

Neil

Bill B

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Brewcrafter

Bill - When you swing by here on Thursday if any one is "flooring it" and doesn't have one I can send along a Coleman air mattress and battery pump out of my camping stash...- john

Neilman

I'll just crash in my truck instead.

alantani

you will have a chance to check out the lay of the land when you get there.  we should be good. 

Bill B

Alan, couch works for me.....it's way better than waking up on the beach sand, with one shoe, after a 3 day bender 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Bill

alantani

thorhammer

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on December 08, 2021, 05:24:00 PM
Alan, couch works for me.....it's way better than waking up on the beach sand, with one shoe, after a 3 day bender 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Bill

Maybe but the latter makes a better story!

Billy, glad to see you are getting some AT trips after retirement!!!

Wish I could pull this off, but I'm 3600 miles away....we could prolly do an NC trip with Dave, Wailua Boy, and Benni but the party boats just arent the same as what you guys are doing. We'd be better off surfishing OBX.

pjstevko

Less than a week to go and I am getting excited! There's still 5 spots available if anyone is still interested.

It turns out that I'll have head home right after the fishing trip. My wife volunteered us to do the annual Christmas bird count up at the park. It's something we've been doing for years up until Covid happened and we just found out that this year it's back on. We've made some great friends doing this over the last few years and it'll be nice to see them all again.

Sorry I won't be able to join in on the after fishing festivities but if I miss this then I may not be allowed on the next trip ;D

Pj

El Pescador

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on December 02, 2021, 06:10:13 PM
My wife has me on a very short Covid leash, so I probably won't be able to make it to dinner, but if the weather forecast looks decent I will bring donuts and a jackpot prize for our trip. 

I have read about a couple of the Ohana's Hulicat "Victory at Sea" trips, so if the forecast is looking gnarly, I will be wishing you all bon voyage while nursing my first cup of coffee in my nice warm bed!

RANDY!!!!

CAST OFF the Bedding Sheets and heavy down comforter!!!   WE'ZE GOING FISH'N!!!!

https://www.windfinder.com/forecast/norris_rancho_marino_reserve

PROJECTED Wind & Waves for Dec. 17 - CURRENTLY are:

Winds from the WEST

Waves at 6.2 feet

Wave intervals at 13 seconds.

And if you are sheepishly peeking through your front window on Dec. 17, I'll be calling your wife!!!!

Will be a great trip!!

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!