Rainshadow RCJB90XH Green & white & Red

Started by steelfish, December 30, 2021, 08:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Quote from: RowdyW on December 31, 2021, 07:39:59 PM
Alex, maybe you could try teaching & employing a couple of young locals that are interested in reel repair & looking for a little work. Then you can just sit at the cash register $$   :D :D

Sounds like a plan !!

I actually one already, my youngest daughter  8)
The Baja Guy

oc1

Nice rod and nice niche you are developing there Alex.  Even better when it becomes a family affair.

Cor

Quote from: steelfish on January 01, 2022, 08:00:43 PM
Quote from: RowdyW on December 31, 2021, 07:39:59 PM
Alex, maybe you could try teaching & employing a couple of young locals that are interested in reel repair & looking for a little work. Then you can just sit at the cash register $$   :D :D

Sounds like a plan !!

I actually one already, my youngest daughter  8)
Sounds like fun having your young daughter help you in the family business, but unless she enjoys it, employing underage could get you in to trouble :'(

When my daughter was around that age she objected to some odd job I expected her to do, then one day when I got home I found a sticker on my computer with "phone no ??? for Child Line to report abuse".   I always respected her for knowing what to do in case of abuse and standing up for what she believed in, even if that was light-hearted and a bit of fun.   I still tease her about that event.
Cornelis

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Donnyboat

Great work Alex, its so nice to see the two pack finnish, so nice even & clear, credit to you, we really have to do it our selves to appreciate such clear good work, , cheers Don,
Don, or donnyboat

Hardy Boy

Nice work Alex. If I ever drive down we will have to get an order for a rod wrapped in Mexican flag colours.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

steelfish

Quote from: Cor on January 02, 2022, 06:15:03 AM

Sounds like fun having your young daughter help you in the family business, but unless she enjoys it, employing underage could get you in to trouble :'(

good thing here is that my Daughter is the one that wanted to try by herself, actually she wants to build a complete rod but for now she only helps me on "easy" things like wrapping solid colors.

Quote from: Donnyboat on January 02, 2022, 05:33:20 PM
Great work Alex, its so nice to see the two pack finnish, so nice even & clear, credit to you, we really have to do it our selves to appreciate such clear good work, , cheers Don,
thanks Don, thats how I feel when I see the wrapping work of Sheridan and other seasoned rodsmithers that got into magical wrapping patterns.

Quote from: Hardy Boy on January 02, 2022, 05:40:54 PM
Nice work Alex. If I ever drive down we will have to get an order for a rod wrapped in Mexican flag colours.
Cheers:
Todd

I can ship it to Canada  ;D ;D

Quote from: mo65 on January 02, 2022, 12:43:34 PM
   Love your rod work Alex! 8)

thanks Mo

The Baja Guy