Penn 505HS 506HS Side Plate Kit

Started by Cortez_Conversions, January 04, 2022, 04:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

I'll just leave this right here......
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

thorhammer

ooohhhhh, is this available yet?????

John

foakes

Wow, Tom!

We need availability, colors, and ordering timeline.

Excellent!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: foakes on January 04, 2022, 04:17:02 PM
Wow, Tom!

We need availability, colors, and ordering timeline.

Excellent!

Best, Fred

What, I can't just drop a tease and leave??? ;D ;D

After a very long couple of years, I'm finally getting some new projects started.
When the lockdown hit, I really thought my business was in trouble. Luckily, it was just the opposite! I was given three letters of essential service(vendor) from my medical and semi-conductor customers and they buried me with work.

These 505HS 506HS plates are next in line for production. This is just the prototype. I have some other stuff coming that will make some of you very happy! 8)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

foakes

Very exciting, Tom —

We are very fortunate to have you on the site.

You have taken the production of improved and custom reel parts to a new level — with all of the products you offer and will be offering in the future.

Where Lee-Pro, Accurate, Tiburon, and Newell left off — you have forged a great line of conversion and high performance gear that has no equal — and will continue to expand in a focused and planned manner.

Really glad to hear that the main part of your business with electronics and medical equipment is healthy and thriving.

In these times — of supplier cost increases, inventory availability, and runaway inflation — it is really important to evaluate your pricing structures — to make sure that all aspects of your offerings are returning a profit that allows you to remain in business.

The quality and solid value of your creations speak for themselves for folks who know what it takes to be successful and offer lifetime products that are precision-engineered for both fit and function.

There is a fine line balance between selling products too cheaply — and being hesitant to raise pricing.

We all appreciate everything you do, Tom.

Best Always,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Cortez_Conversions

New pics!

As you can see, there are a few differences between the first set of plates and these. I've been doing quite a bit of refining and re-designing, not only these plates but across the board. Now that things are returning to "normal", here's a peek of what you can expect in the coming months!

PacRat

WOW...looks lean and mean. You never cease to amaze!

Ron Jones

I love the texture. Looks like you finally cracked that nut.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

mhc

It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Wompus Cat

Well since they are less Material ,less Weight .errr uhh will the price be cut proportionately ...... ;D 
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

rogan

Tom, I'm hoping some of these "prototypes" will make a Cedros appearance this year. After all, they need to be "tested" right? Rich

Ron Jones

Quote from: rogan on July 14, 2022, 09:25:16 PMTom, I'm hoping some of these "prototypes" will make a Cedros appearance this year. After all, they need to be "tested" right? Rich
Hint, hint, wink, wink.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Gfish

Tom, will there ever be a run of those finger adjustable ball bearing cups to fit Penn and Newell side-plates?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!