Endicott Wilson reel set just about complete !

Started by 54bullseye, January 06, 2022, 08:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

54bullseye

broadway

Always surprised by your collections.
As a side note... a while back I lost an auction for a prototype  EW reel.  It had what looked to be a retractable antennae from an old tv attached to it for some odd reason.  Any idea what the heck that was... I never had anyone to ask till now.  By the looks of your collection you might just have the answer.
Keep at it, John!
Thanks for showing how it's done,
Dom

Robert Janssen

Quote from: broadway on January 07, 2022, 05:19:28 PM
... a prototype  EW reel.  It had what looked to be a retractable antennae from an old tv attached to it for some odd reason.  Any idea what the heck that was...
Dom

Intriguing. Pics?

54bullseye

Quote from: broadway on January 07, 2022, 05:19:28 PM
Always surprised by your collections.
As a side note... a while back I lost an auction for a prototype  EW reel.  It had what looked to be a retractable antennae from an old tv attached to it for some odd reason.  Any idea what the heck that was... I never had anyone to ask till now.  By the looks of your collection you might just have the answer.
Keep at it, John!
Thanks for showing how it's done,
Dom

No idea what that would be ??   JT

broadway

Robert/John, it was between 4 and 6 years ago.   I have no way of getting back to that listing.
Sorry for the lack of info, but for sure it was strange and an endicott wilson.
Best,
Dom

Maxed Out

Just noticed this thread. John that is a beautiful set of reels. They have that "space age" appearance. Hope you find the elusive 2speed

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

UKChris1

I'd not heard of these before and only just noticed this post - lovely set of reels there!

Best of luck in adding to the collection and look forward to seeing more.

BocaSnook1

54bullseye