well, we're gonna try it again....

Started by alantani, January 10, 2022, 06:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

A cargo ship with 9 thousand metric tons of salt is sinking at the port at Cedros.  Think it will hurt the fishing?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Damn, the sea salt is going to polute the ocean.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Gfish

Thanks for reference Mark. Should be an interesting situation. The salt should dissolve to saturation for the water conditions. I'd be interested to see how it changes the immediate biosphere.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Keta

The current will dispurse it but close to the ship might be too salty for things to survive.  Fish will move but plants, and mollusks can not.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain