Handle crank assembly for D.A.M. Quick standard

Started by Altposaune, January 16, 2022, 03:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altposaune

Hello,

Is it possible to buy a handle crank assembly for a DAM quick standard spinning reel? This would include the crank arm and plastic knob assembly. I think the one on mine has been damaged beyond repair.

Thank You,
John

foakes

Yes, John —

I have those.

There are two cranks for these — one is German Silver, and one is aluminum.

Let me know which you need.

Either will work and fit.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Altposaune

Fred,

I would like to buy the German Silver variation. Thank You. I'm very new to this forum. Please advise how I should proceed.
Many Thanks,
John

foakes

PM me, John (personal messaging when you click on my name — foakes) —

Our ability to post photos is temporarily not working until an upgrade is made in a day or two.

So I can send photos and procedures to your private email address when you provide that in the PM.

Simple process — no worries.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.