Reflections worth mirroring.

Started by gstours, January 22, 2022, 12:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

A while back i got some footage of a good day on the saltwater that is short n sweet.   We were fishing for halibut pretty close to where I live.
    Weather , Tides, and the Wind are always in the Cards for a good day.     And then theres bribing Lady Luck.  :-\
You do whatever is necessary,     right?   Here is the sum of the question......   Have a great weekend.

Gfish

Nice!
You ever hit-up the rivers, creeks or lakes for freshwater fishing up there?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

gstours

Thanks for the good question.   ✅.  Where I live we don't have many rivers in town.    Small rivers many might call a creek.
   I don't walk as well as I used to,   So the boat seems to take priority.......
You only have so much time and energy.    In general once the returning fish come in to fresh water I let them be.
   But I do still enjoy trying my luck in waders.🎣

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Ron Jones

Very nice catch!

About the work part, you need to get yourself a Ted! No one cleans halibut faster or more thoroughly than Ted, its like he has a light saber in his hand.

The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Donnyboat

I allways enjoy your videos Gary, you had another good day, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Squidder Bidder

"You're going to need a bigger pan."  ;)