Cedros Sportfishing - August 29 - September 2, 2022

Started by alantani, February 01, 2022, 08:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

this trip will be the same as last year, a 5 day trip at the original lodge.  as usual, the "out of towners" will meet up the evening before for dinner, then all of us will meet at the CBX, cross the border into tijuana and fly to cedros.  here is the breakdown.  at this point, it's "first to post" to grab a spot.  looking forward to fishing the island again.  any questions, just ping me.  thanks!  alan

5 Day: August 29 - September 2, 2022

Trip Cost: $2,600 x 12= $31,200 
Half Day 6 Pangas $180 x 6=$1,080   
2 extra pangas 3 days: $2,400 
Less Charter Master Discount: -$1,100   
$33,580 by 12 = $2,798.34 each

1.  Alan Tani - Saratoga, CA

2. Tracy Wong - Santa Clara, CA

3. Rich Brethour - Tempe, AZ

4. Jack Bradley - San Francisco, CA

5. Mark Thomann - Mission Viejo, CA

6. Ron Jones - Quilcene, WA

7. Brendan Duesterhaus - Lemoore, CA

8. Stephen Steinhoff - Bluemont, VA

9. Mike Pate - Leesburg, GA

10. Ted Reyes - San Diego, CA

11. Ryan Wood - Hillsboro, OR

12. Todd Johanssen - Port Hardy, British Columbia
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

natch!

I can't wait!
Should we send payment to you or Rosie?

Jack

alantani

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

rogan

I'm just looking forward to the 72hr pre-deployment checklist! ;D

Almud

Eight months to practice casting!  Shooting for no more than a couple of backlashes per day... :D

Ryan W

Looking forward to fishing with you guys again! Still working on some yellowtail from last trip...that stuff is gooooooood!

alantani

well, we lost rich gunderson but gained todd johanssen.  everyone should have their deposits in.  we will wait to hear from rosie about when she wants the balance.  thanks!!!!

Hardy Boy

Just talked to Rosie. There is a fuel surcharge of $ 150 per angler. Alan I gues we will pay that to Rosie when we see her?

Cheers:

Todd.
Todd

Hardy Boy

Anyone want to share a room on the 2 nd ??

Todd
Todd

Almud

Quote from: Hardy Boy on June 21, 2022, 10:17:15 PMJust talked to Rosie. There is a fuel surcharge of $ 150 per angler. Alan I gues we will pay that to Rosie when we see her?

Cheers:

Todd.

I received an email from her a number of weeks ago where she increased our price due to fuel and air cost so that we could pay in advance.  On my payment receipt, the $150 is included under Extra's.

alantani

now that the two bluefin trips on the spirit of adventure are done, it's time to turn our attention to the cedros trips.  it's a smaller group and should be much easier.  hotel accommodations will be harder.  the prices of the hotels at the landing are nearly doubling.  we might have to find something closer to the CBX.   :-\

Hardy Boy

I'm booked at the old vagabond. the night before and the night we get back

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Gobi King

Quote from: alantani on July 06, 2022, 02:40:57 PMnow that the two bluefin trips on the spirit of adventure are done, it's time to turn our attention to the cedros trips.  it's a smaller group and should be much easier.  hotel accommodations will be harder.  the prices of the hotels at the landing are nearly doubling.  we might have to find something closer to the CBX.   :-\

Alan, see if anyone on the trip has a negotiated rate with hotel chain(s), that might yield some savings.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan