Main Menu

What The ____

Started by RowdyW, March 06, 2022, 01:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyW

What happened?? It took a half a day just to figure out how to post anything. Where is the personal messages?? Where is the firearms board? ETC. ETC. ETC.  I don't like this at all !!

Midway Tommy

They talk about it over in the Website Issues & Technical Problems Section under What a Nightmare and a couple of other topics.
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Jim Fujitani

Quote from: RowdyW on March 06, 2022, 01:54:41 AMWhat happened?? It took a half a day just to figure out how to post anything. Where is the personal messages?? Where is the firearms board? ETC. ETC. ETC.  I don't like this at all !!

One way to send a PM, other than going through your messages and then hitting "reply", is to search "members", locate and click on the "member" to see his/her info.  On the left side of the info is a "send personal message".

I'm sure there are other ways, probably with fewer key strokes.

alantani

yeah, it's a mess.  gobi king and i are going to go through the admin section, front to back, to make sure we fix whatever we can fix easily, then make a list of the hard stuff to slug through later. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Wompus Cat

Quote from: RowdyW on March 06, 2022, 01:54:41 AMWhat happened?? It took a half a day just to figure out how to post anything. Where is the personal messages?? Where is the firearms board? ETC. ETC. ETC.  I don't like this at all !!

P/M's are still here just hard to see in this Theme colors

Message icon.jpg
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

David Hall

Just have to get used to the new look.  an hour ago I couldn't even get the page up so things are looking up.

alantani

pm's are at the very tip top, under messages. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!