Farallon Shark Dart Repeater

Started by capt. flint, March 09, 2022, 04:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. flint

Does anyone have a Farallon Shark Dart Repeater with the gold tube front piece that they'd be willing to sale? I Have attached an image below.

Jaws (1975) Shark-dart repeater.jpeg

1badf350

Dont have the shark dart, but I have an extra Lowrance Fish Lo K Tor if you like, and a bunch of screen accurate Narragansett beer cans.
I also have some Neo Flasher stickers for the SDU/5E strobe lights.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

1badf350

The shark dart is the only main prop I don't have. Let me know if I can help you identify any of the other props because I researched this thoroughly years ago. I had a few lengthy conversations with Susan and Lynn Murphy before Lynn passed away. I bought two of the barrels from them. One I painted yellow, the other I left black.
Susan and Lynn as you may know, worked on the film production and acquired many of the props after filming.

jaws1.jpgjaws2.jpgjaws2.jpgjaws3.jpgjaws4.jpgjaws5.jpgjaws6.jpgjaws7.jpgjaws8.jpg         
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

1badf350

Sorry I'm not sure why those pictures loaded twice
-Chris

Crow

Well, they are worth looking at, twice ! Nice collection !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Brewcrafter

That is an incredible collection Chris!  to top it off you need to try to score that fiberglass shark prop that is sitting in an old automotive wrecking yard north of Los Angeles?  It pops up in the news every once in awhile; not sure if it is even still there roasting in the SoCal sun... - john 

Maxed Out

Wow Chris, very impressive. I just watched jaws about a week ago
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

capt. flint

Quote from: 1badf350 on March 09, 2022, 03:13:10 PMThe shark dart is the only main prop I don't have. Let me know if I can help you identify any of the other props because I researched this thoroughly years ago. I had a few lengthy conversations with Susan and Lynn Murphy before Lynn passed away. I bought two of the barrels from them. One I painted yellow, the other I left black.
Susan and Lynn as you may know, worked on the film production and acquired many of the props after filming.         

I have all of the main stuff, I actually just bought a Greener harpoon gun from Rene BenDavid up on Martha's Vineyard back in October. The only thing I'm missing is the shark dart and that Holiday Roast hook you have there. I have a barrel myself too from Susan and Lynn. I have two Rock-Away fighting chairs too, one I'll never part with and the other was completely restored. I'm the guy with the ORCA Rebuild project on YouTube. Not sure if this is allowed, but here's my links

https://youtube.com/c/OrcaRebuild

Instagram: Orca_Rebuild

FB: https://www.facebook.com/OrcaRebuild/

1badf350

THATS AMAZING! I cant wait to see it!
-Chris

Glos

Luck is when good preparation meets opportunity.

capt. flint

Quote from: 1badf350 on March 10, 2022, 04:14:39 PMTHATS AMAZING! I cant wait to see it!

Season 2 of my YouTube videos will be out this summer, be sure to check in at some point  :d