Main Menu

Crab Salad

Started by Maxed Out, April 09, 2022, 02:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

This is an old family recipe and I could eat it 7 days a week (if I could afford it)

Our recipe section has been quiet lately, so I'm volunteering to get it rolling again

Simple crab salad ingredients:

Lettuce, celery, hard boiled egg, Black olives, and crab meat, and couple chunks of buttered French roll on the side. For this salad I'm using king crab, but any crab meat works great.

The dressing is a 50/50 mix of mayo and Heinz cocktail sauce.

My wife and I make lots of different salads, and this is our favorite !! ( I must say, I got a strange look when I took a pic of our empty plates lol)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

oldmanjoe

:D   That looks like a well balanced meal , but that last picture tells me you did not use the bread properly or you didn`t have enough bread !       I`m hungry for crab now ....
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

thorhammer

Ron Jones

I have wondered why we haven't pulled any pots on the boat?

Looks tasty!

The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

gstours

Thanks for filling in the recipe section.   This is a much to much leglecked section of Alan,s forum....
  The crab salad and empty plates pretty much say it all.   Thanks for sharing your great idea.    :d

Hardy Boy

Looks good but I'll skip on the eggs. I had crab cocktail sauce salad last night.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Dominick

Yum... Nice work Ted.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.