DISCONTINUED Daiwa Sealine 600H 5+1 Drag Kit - $28 shipped in USA

Started by Bryan Young, October 27, 2014, 01:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newport

I just installed your carbon drag today that I received last week, thanks. It was easy peasy and all good to go, except for a set plate screw that I'm missing. I found out this only after I got the parts that I ordered from Daiwa in. Now I gotta call them back on Monday for a single screw. Oh well.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Mjg378

Hello Brian. Just wanted to thank you for sending the kit so quickly.  Can't wait to install and use it.  I was so impressed with the 400h kit that i had to do this to the 600h!  I really appreciate it. 
Mike Grosman

Bryan Young

Thank you Mike. I owe it all to Alan and is influences to  look at reels we have fished for years but was just. It completely satisfied with the drag systems.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

jigmaster501

Bryan,

Any chance of bringing these back for a limited run??

Eugene

Bryan Young

Hi Eugene,

It took me 10 years to get through my inventory of drag kits. It's highly unlikely due to the cost. Everything has gone up 6x since I initially offered the kits.

And I cannot afford to keep that kind of inventory.

If we can find a shop that can do a small run, it's likely.

Brtan