Underwater light

Started by Makule, February 06, 2012, 03:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makule

I meant swordfish.

Quote from: Bryan Young on February 08, 2012, 04:19:21 AM
Sure you can.  I caught my first marlin when I was 16 with my uncle...ok, I was the gaffer, but just the same.  Pacific blue marlin is a beautiful fish.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Marko

i just bought the Hydroglow LED 1 foot.. hope to get good result on 60-100 foot sea..

any success anyone?

Nuvole

Are you doing a permanent connection or plug/socket.

For permanent connection, google for 3M-130C or any splicing tape.
You need not buy the glue for just one connection, instead use those yellow glue for patching tyre.
Make sure the glue is dry before doing the next layer.

For plug/socket connection, google "EO connector".

Make sure the cable you use are good for underwater use.

kamuwela

awhile ago i made lights for akule. i drilled out the lid on a peanut butter jar installed the light and sealed it up with r.t.v. i used 1056 automotive bulbs, unscrew the cap and change the bulb.

spes

I made one of these last year. Cost me about $80
Its a monster

from this article
http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=644744

I just float it to attract bait... not trying to get way down there.

Marko

Quote from: spes on January 31, 2013, 01:13:41 AM
I made one of these last year. Cost me about $80
Its a monster

from this article
http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=644744

I just float it to attract bait... not trying to get way down there.

Wow.. Nice ones... sometimes i was eager to to DIY projects like this.. but sometimes "time" issues held me back. even the goods i believe is also available here in jakarta- I'm not willing to have the trial and error process. :D

yesterday i finally successfully conduct a field test of the 1 foot Hydroglow fishing light. well.. it surely attract small tiny fish and small fish in 25 meter of water. I wonder what would the 4 feet hydroglow attracts  ???

as the new generation of hydroglow lights was using LED lamps- I thinks it would has less trouble than the older generation tube lamp. hopefully I can buy the 4 feet version soon as I already see it performs.

Tight Lines ;)