Hello from the SF Bay Area

Started by ivansfo, June 30, 2022, 11:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivansfo

Hello.  Been lurking for a while but why not introduce myself.  Native of the SF Bay area and have been fishing on/off/on since I was a teenager.  The passion really took off in the 90s when I started working and got into saltwater fishing.  Picked up a Whaler almost 22 years ago and have been fishing the salt when I can find time between work and family. When not fishing, I enjoying tinkering with my reels, rods, and boat.     

Ivan

Bill B

Ivan good to have you here.  Quite of few guys are in the SF area.  Bill, SoCal mountains
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Wompus Cat

Welcome From a bit further South .
Lake Whitney ,Texas  :fish
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

oldmanjoe

Welcome from the other west coast      Florida
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

ivansfo

Thank you for the welcome. 

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

happyhooker

Greetings, ivansfo, from Minnesota.

Frank

Brewcrafter

Welcome Ivan from the SoCal Inland Empire! - john

Dominick

Welcome. Dominick San Mateo, CA
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

CooldadE

Welcome to our neighborhood !

From the gateway to the delta, Antioch, Ca...

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Gfish

Sssssup!
Born Hayward, grew-up in Fremont. So different there now. Too suburban for me, with no open spaces left, but I miss the B.A. sports venues, the Bay, the foothills, Niles Canyon, Oakland, SF and the Chinatowns thereof.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

alantani

glad to have you here.  if you are ever in the southbay, swing by the house for a beer!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cor

...and even from Cape Town welcome to this fun place :d
Cornelis

Rocket Dog

:d another welcome from SoCal. Jose