What Does $20,000 Worth of Screws Look Like?

Started by foakes, July 31, 2022, 12:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

With free shipping you'll also pay 8% sales tax in Ca anyway. Not a bad idea to have the shipping separate.  It's not much but it's something
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Midway Tommy

I used to buy at least one reel a week but since shipping got so expensive, NE added sales tax and sellers think their POS reels are gold I'm splurging if I buy two reels a year.

First thing I do (for the last couple of years) when doing an eBay search is mark the "Auctions Only" box. Knocks out about 80% of the listings, most of which are ridiculously priced junk anyway. Ends up saving me a lot of search time that I probably won't use, at least buying something.

Henry, I got straight "A"s in math and economics all through school. It has become increasingly clear lately that most of my teachers evidently didn't have a clue about what they were talking about or was in the text books.  :o
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Shellbelly

Quote from: Midway Tommy on August 01, 2022, 06:29:16 PMI got straight "A"s in math and economics all through school. It has become increasingly clear lately that most of my teachers evidently didn't have a clue about what they were talking about or was in the text books.  :o

Teachers should have listened to Rodney Dangerfield in the movie "Back to School"!