HELP!

Started by FLNJBUM, September 04, 2022, 04:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellbelly

Sometimes I'll walk away from the rebuild phase, do something else (ratchet jaw with you guys) for a while and come back to it.  I usually find a spot that I didn't clean or some other oversight.

Your shelf queens need to work.  You don't want them sounding like a rock crusher when you're showing them off. ;D
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Bill B

Quote from: Shellbelly on September 06, 2022, 12:15:32 AMYour shelf queens need to work.  You don't want them sounding like a rock crusher when you're showing them off. ;D

Rightly so.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Maxed Out

Don't give up hope and don't feel embarrassed about this fixable issue. This is a reel repair forum, and every single one of us is here because somewhere along the way we had an issue with a reel and thru Google searches found this forum and by golly the reel came back to life with a few words of wisdom from others that have been down that same road.

Stay thirsty my friend
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

Quote from: Maxed Out on September 06, 2022, 03:04:34 AMDon't give up hope and don't feel embarrassed about this fixable issue. This is a reel repair forum, and every single one of us is here because somewhere along the way we had an issue with a reel and thru Google searches found this forum and by golly the reel came back to life with a few words of wisdom from others that have been down that same road.

Stay thirsty my friend

Yup. I'd hazard more than one of us got here by disassembly of Mitchell 302 drag (me for one), or trying to figger out how to get a Penn AR leaf spring back in place.