Ted's MOST EXCELLENT Fishing Adventure, Part I, Sept. 2022

Started by El Pescador, September 24, 2022, 03:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Maxed Out

Well, it wasn't that bad. It was 2 queen beds in 2 rooms. Wayne did typo saying it was 1 room with 2 beds. We were lucky to have any room at all. The place is packed with people chasing the coho runs as they migrate past in huge numbers in Sept.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Crab Pot

I want to get up north to catch salmon/halibut/shrimp.

Love the cooler side compared to Mexico, but I like Mexico too!  ;D

Looks like the Weather Gods we're with you.
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

Dominick

So far so good.  I am sorry I missed this trip.  Ok Jueno we are waiting for the rest of the story.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gfish

Ted you're awesome!
I get visitors here, but I gotta let 'em know that my job takes precedence over time spent with them. Even sometimes, I don't spare time to arrange things for them.
 I'd take time out from working, but it's the usual thing(as in; every stupid job I've ever had); "No, Gregg, we're too short-handed, we can't spare you".
 Then again, I have to admit, that I stress-out a bit about making sure I can show them as good a time as possible. It usually works out, but I can't stand it when something falls apart or fails.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!