Passing of a member

Started by teri, September 25, 2022, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teri

Tim Liddle has passed away.  I wanted to share this sad news as I know he was close to this community. I can be reached at teriliddle@rocketmail.com

pjstevko

WAIT?WHAT????  Big Tim has passed away? Was he ill? I figured he was busy taking care of his mom which is why we hadn't heard from him in a while....

Teri I'm so sorry! Tim was the first member of this group that I got to know personally and I will never forget the warm welcome he gave me...

RIP in Peace Brother! The Wreaking Crew will never be same with out you!!!

foakes

Our deepest condolences, Teri —-

If I can do anything, I am just up the hill close to Shaver Lake —- a quick hour away.

All the best at this tough time,

Fred & Sue
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

PacRat

I was already missing Tim's posts now we have to miss him forever. Seems like we are losing too many good people around here.
Rest in peace Big Tim...tight lines!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Swami805

Shared a rail with him a few times, good man, him. My deepest condolences to you and yours, RIP Big Tim
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Crow

Very sorry for your loss, Teri !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

theswimmer

Absolutely Gutted .
One of the best men I have ever had the privilege of knowing .
Godspeed my brother .

Teri I am available via jmtrauner@hotmail.com .

Whatever I can do .
Big hug and God bless you and the family .
Deepest condolences,
Jonny
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

oldmanjoe

Sorry for your loss , Prayers sent .
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

swill88

thorhammer

Aw man... that's terrible news. I never got to meet him personally, but he did turn me onto an Avet  JX. I have to get that one out in his honor.

Thoughts are with the family, our condolences!

John

Aiala

The Ohana is bereft of one of its greatest characters... Bon voyage, Big Tim.  :'(

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Donnyboat

Condolences Teri, & to Tims family, good men are hard to come by, sad news, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat