Question

Started by Bill B, October 02, 2022, 03:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

I have this little figure in the back of my head, that keeps saying, Fifty Million Thousand, cheers Don, same when I place the boat in the water.
Don, or donnyboat

mark Hill

I try saying NO to buying any more reels, but I know some people who don't even own a reel! So basically, I'm really just taking up the slack for those folks, makes perfect sense to me.  ;D
"Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, and he will start collecting and refurbishing old reels"

nelz

Quote from: Bill B on October 02, 2022, 03:17:17 AMHas anyone ever heard someone say "no, I don't need anymore fishing reels"?

I said it today at the flea market. Then I came home and saw the barrage of sweeeet reels just posted by Mr. Handi2 (Keith). Oh mercy!

Keta

Quote from: Bill B on October 02, 2022, 03:17:17 AMHas anyone ever heard someone say "no, I don't need anymore fishing reels" ?

And if you did what did you do?

Bill

I am at a stage in life where I am thinning the herd but I have well over 100.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Midway Tommy

Quote from: Bill B on October 02, 2022, 03:17:17 AMHas anyone ever heard someone say "no, I don't need anymore fishing reels" ?

Bill

My wife says "you" don't!  :-\  I'm really hard of hearing.  ;)   ;D
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

oc1

I'm over it.  Completely cured.

alantani

Bill

these types of people should be avoided.  you don't need that kind of negativity in your life!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

It's been a long time since "need" was part of the obsession, I mean equation!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!