Greetings Y'all from Central Texas,,,,

Started by Hankzudd, October 29, 2022, 11:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hankzudd

found this from a link?,,,but i'm glad i did. As i recently rebuilt a 450SS i've had forever, i'm glad
i can get help with the rest of my Penn stable; 4/0, Jigmaster, Battel II 5000, Defiance 30 and others, but yes i have to admit having a few Shimanos i acquired when i used to fish ALOT in SoCal & LoCal;

just got back from 2 weeks in Key West, Clearwater and Pensacola; fished as much as i could (two 1/2 day party boats- will give report later) & some piers & seawalls rekindled my lust for saltwater fishing; i did fish some at Tx Coast when i could, but now i'm focused on working harder to see results with every trip down there, even with deer season a few weeks away.

as i'm getting ready to retire in a few years this will become a great resource, and i'll be sure to share info on the local saltwater bite.
thanks to everyone in advance

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

JasonGotaProblem

Welcome from Tampa Bay! Guess you were here recently. Hope you saved some for the rest of us.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

happyhooker

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Donnyboat

Hi Hank, thanks for being with us, very good, helpful people on this forum, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cor

Welcome to this very helpful and friendly place
Cornelis