Hello.....New to the site but not to penn reels

Started by Maxed Out, February 14, 2012, 01:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: norcal pescador on February 16, 2012, 06:14:48 PM
Quote from: Pescachaser on February 16, 2012, 04:28:33 PM
Oh Oh.  Rick told me he wanted the original handle.   :'(  Dominick
Dominick - do you need an original handle for a 114H? I'll bring some down tomorrow.
Rob
Rob Yes.  I only need 1.  I would greatly appreciate it.  I'll explain when I see you.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Keep it up, El Pescador... you got the bug now! May I recommend a Pete Kolekar handle to smooth things over... they're sweet!
Dom

seaeagle2

Quote from: Max Doubt on February 16, 2012, 10:10:37 PM
Quote from: broadway on February 15, 2012, 06:32:27 AM
I think you're right, SeaEagle... Ted must be a moocher ;)
Dom

;DYes, I mooch for halibut and ling cod but those rods in the picture do have single action knucklebusters for salmon, which I use with my downriggers. Makes for a lot of fun, and north of the border in BC that is the norm......I will mooch for salmon, but only 600 miles north on the west coast of Haida Gwaii (formerly the Queen Charlotte Islands)

What part of the Sound, maybe I'll see ya out there, I most fish area 9, and area 6 for halibut.

"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Maxed Out

QuoteWhat part of the Sound, maybe I'll see ya out there, I most fish area 9, and area 6 for halibut.

seaeagle.....Yes I fish area 9, possession bar and mid channel bank for salmon and a few times in area 6 for halibut, although most of my halibut come from the ocean. LaPush and Neah bay........see ya out there !!!!!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on February 17, 2012, 01:14:22 AM
i have some original 114h handles as well. 
Alan:  Bryan is coming down tonight.  Would you give him one to bring to me.  Bryan if you have time would you stop by Alan's and pick up the handle?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

i'm stuck in the city all night tonight.  bryan will have to swing by the house.  got alot of penn handles.  he will be able to find the drawer easily.

alantani

seaeagle2

yah, except it's usually not that calm

"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

coastalobsession

Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning

Bryan Young

Would love to come up Ted.  The last time I was up there was to test ride my boat (Bellingham).  We went all over.  I though we were going to run out of fuel.  Spent about 4 hours test riding among the islands.  I was so iching to do some fishing as a part of the test ride.  We'll see.  Family issues arising in Hawaii, so we'll see.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Maxed Out

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 01, 2012, 03:52:42 AM
Would love to come up Ted.  The last time I was up there was to test ride my boat (Bellingham).  We went all over.  I though we were going to run out of fuel.  Spent about 4 hours test riding among the islands.  I was so iching to do some fishing as a part of the test ride.  We'll see.  Family issues arising in Hawaii, so we'll see.

Sounds good Bryan.........Keep me posted.

I fish the San Juans (where you test drove your boat), and it is amazing scenery there as well as great fishing. I also fish the protected waters of puget sound, but my favorite stomping grounds are in the ocean, either westport or neah bay. I'm north of the border in mid August for a week, but anytime From early july thru end of August (except when I'm in Canada) it is all game on for big kings and I would consider it a privilage to have either you or Alan or both onboard for some NW style fishing and a few cold ones to boot.

Hope all is well with the family Bryan.

Tight Lines, Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

broadway

Hey Ted,

O'doul's for Bryan and Alan's a corrosion x and tonic kinda guy  ;) Those fish wouldn't have a shot with the three of you cats on one boat!
Dom

alantani

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D