Good customer service - foxsportfishing.com

Started by Nuvole, February 14, 2012, 04:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuvole

http://www.foxsportfishing.com/

Here's the story goes...
For those that know me in person, I've always been hunting for travel rod as I fish while on the job most of the time, and need them to fit into my suitcase when pack. About a year ago I saw this 30-50 travel rod on igfa magazine, when ahead and ordered one.

On the 20th Feb 2012, the screw for roller tip went loose while I was fighting a reef shark, and the whole roller went off to the sea. I drop them an email and was not expecting anything, as I would guess most overseas rod manufacturer will ignore support to individual user.

Eleven days(31 Feb 2012) after I sent them email, they finally replied asking for my mailing address. I replied them and was expecting that they quote me the price for the parts and shipping cost from U.K.

03 Feb 2012, my co email me and told me there's a package from U.K by Fedex when I was overseas. In my mind, was they did great sending me the roller's parts and did not even charge me for anything.

When I return home, I was very surprise that its a long rectangular parcel box waiting for me. They ship me the whole tip section of the rod FOC.

P.S: I am not affiliated to foxsportfishing.com. While they made some great rod, I don't recall posting their website nor their product on any site online.

P.S: Alan, I'm not sure to post this. Kindly move/remove this post to/where you seems appropriate. Cheers.

Bryan Young

Looks like they have 3 distributors/Retails in California.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

the post looks fine just where it is.  glad to hear it worked out.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!