Older large Sealine ID

Started by ourford, December 01, 2022, 05:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ourford

I picked up an old Sealine with no decals. I have several smaller sealines but I'm not sure which model this is. I'm thinking it's a 600. The picture of the side plate is a little over 4" 20221201_120714.jpg20221201_120647.jpg 
Vic

Shellbelly

I see a "Penn-like" handle and nut.  Did the Sealine models and Penn have the same machining for this hardware?  I've seen a few reels that were "forced" to wear handles and also some modified handles.  Just curious if that is something a Diawa collector should look out for. 
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Keta

How much are they selling for now?
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Porthos

Quote from: Shellbelly on December 01, 2022, 08:02:52 PMI see a "Penn-like" handle and nut.  Did the Sealine models and Penn have the same machining for this hardware?  I've seen a few reels that were "forced" to wear handles and also some modified handles.  Just curious if that is something a Diawa collector should look out for. 

The 600H (and 900H) gear sleeve will take a 116H 114H handle, no mods needed.

Shellbelly

"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

ourford

Quote from: Keta on December 01, 2022, 08:05:16 PMHow much are they selling for now?
This one was $14
Vic