Finding Food

Started by gstours, January 02, 2023, 05:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Ok,  here,s a fun clip we had a little while ago.   I had a couple of good friends with me that love to fish.  A pretty good bite on sevveral trips were combined to make a clip of some gear, techniques, and smiles we made while we were finding food.   See what you think. :fish

foakes

Thanks, Gary —-

Very cool and well done!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

she looked like she was getting tired.  i'm sure that dragging up that halibut sideways didn't help.  the sound effects (all of the old man noises), were the best!  congratulations!  :d
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

gstours

Tanks Alan,  this is rural alaska, not hollywood.  It seems like the grunts and groans now are heard more now than just by the good wife? :d
  Its actually kinda fun getting old, and i can only hope everyone can try it.   I have outlived many of my friends that had more spring in their step at one time.    Fish to live,   live to fish.   Thanks again. :)

Donnyboat

Thanks Gary, your videos are always entertaining, thanks for taking us with you, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat