First time in a very long time logging in.

Started by Cman67, January 13, 2023, 02:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cman67

Greetings from Central PA. I'm new to the Tuna game and look forwards to all the knowledge this forum has to share regarding gear, how to modify and take care of it!

Tight Lines!!  :fish

Brewcrafter

Welcome from the SoCal Inland Empire!  What have you done previous to the Tuna Game (what kind of equipment and experience do you already have)? You will find plenty of good knowledge from the folks here. - john

foakes

Welcome back aboard, C —-

We look forward to your posts.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bill B

Good to have you back.  Plenty of good tuna fishermen here ask away.  What kind of tuna will you be chasing?  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Keta

"Tuna" covers a lot of ground.  Most of the fishermen in the PNW thing albacore are the only "tuna" but some of us know better. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3