Puerto Vallarta - February 16-20, 2023, Marla IV

Started by Alans Buddy, February 11, 2023, 12:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobi King

Quote from: Wally15 on February 22, 2023, 03:59:22 AMOther than the Marlin, I did not catch a single fish. I must be a jinx. We couldn't even catch any bottom fish, except for one nice AJ. And it took over 2 hours to get through Immigration in Atlanta. Made it home at midnight.
GA Mike
Ouch,
If you get a global entry card, you can walk through immigration if you have nothang to declare.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

alantani

i just submitted my global entry application. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ldoret94

I've had Gobal Entry for almost three years and love it.  Makes getting through all of the returning immigration hoops very easy and fast.

Gfish

Can never tell... on time flight, first fish a Marlin. Then...
Interested in the back-story with the truck, if it's ever made known to you'all...?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

I love Global Entry.  I also had Programa Viajero Confiable which is the Mexican version of Global Entry.  Getting to Cabo on a busy day is pretty bad with all the long lines.  With the program it is a breeze.  Unfortunately mine expired and getting it renewed has been a nightmare of Mexican bureaucracy.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.