A Special fishing rod for Keith

Started by steelfish, April 17, 2023, 06:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cor

Very nice work Alex! I particularly like the contrast of the black matt graphite finish against the red of the bidings.
Cornelis

Bryan Young

Beautiful travel rod Alex.  Thank you for doing this.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

sabaman1

Alex your custom threadwork and building skills are outstanding! Keep em coming Amigo
JIM

oldmanjoe

Well Alex    Keith wisely choose you to build a tribute rod to his son .   You have done a outstanding job as usual .   The rod sock is a nice touch also ...
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

steelfish

Quote from: oldmanjoe on April 19, 2023, 12:39:52 PMWell Alex    Keith wisely choose you to build a tribute rod to his son . 

:D  :D

thanks Joe.

from the many options of rod builders he might have meet on all these years working on reels and fishing in many places, it was an honor to me to be chosen to help him with that special gift.

The Baja Guy

oldmanjoe

Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

alantani

It was a moving and very heartfelt service.  The family was amazed at how important we were to Keith,  and how important he was to us. Alex, your rod was the final gift from Keith to his son.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

steelfish

Quote from: alantani on April 23, 2023, 02:25:03 AMAlex, your rod was the final gift from Keith to his son.

thanks Alan for all the help to make it happen.
The Baja Guy