Main Menu

Hi

Started by FISHER G, May 04, 2023, 04:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FISHER G

I'm Greg,54 I left California in '95 endded up in MT. until recently now Im in reno. Looking forward to fishing the Delta and the ocean again after my hip replacement. I stumbled on this site while trying to find out about replaceing the drag system on my shakespeare DG 1976 casting reel. I hope you can help.  Thank you.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

foakes

Welcome aboard!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Hardy Boy

Todd

Gfish

"They said Califor-ny ain't the place ta be, so ya loaded-up the truck moved to Mon-tan—ey...".

I've lived in and out of California since the mid 80's. Welcome the site!, a home of sorts.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Donnyboat

Good Greg, nice to have you with us, keep xersizing the hip, & welcome from sunny Western australia.
Don, or donnyboat

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Brewcrafter

Welcome Greg from the SoCal Inland Empire!  And there is serious talent on this site that can help you with that Shakespeare, you are in the right place. - john

kjdunne

Welcome from S Jersey!

Kal

Bill B

Good to have you here.  I lived on the river in West Sac, just down from the Sacramento Yacht Club.  Caught a lot of salmon in the 5 years I was there.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

happyhooker

Greetings, Greg, from Minnesota.

Frank