Summertime fun, AK Halibut

Started by gstours, March 20, 2023, 02:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

As always we try to have fun out there fishing,  Sometimes its frustration, and the part of waiting can be un nerving,  as the clock and tide could care less about you....   Butt when the fish bites its almost a 100% chance of something improving.   That said.
  Heres a not new footage but possibly in a re do of some fun we hade awile back.  See what you think?
    Not shown is another clip of another large fish that got unruly and broke the line in a change of direction going under and out the back of the anchored boat.  :al   Was fun   heres the half of it. :d

54bullseye

Great video !!  Great fish !! Great reel !!  Thanks for sharing Gary !   John Taylor

Dominick

The fish went under the boat so Gary said I had to go around the motor and hand off the fish.  Then Jueno would not give the rod back.  Stabbed in the back by my buddy.  :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Thanks for the comments,  as fishing days go it was quite a day.  Everytime we leave the dock its going to be an adventure, sometimes you might lucky and get towed back........ :al   Thanks for your interest in my vidieo shorts/longs....