Jerry Brown just passed away.

Started by alantani, March 19, 2023, 08:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

Marilyn Brown Rogers just sent me a text.  Her father, Jerry, just passed away at the age of 93. I had the opportunity of speaking to him on several occasions and had the honor of meeting him once. Our condolences to the Brown family.  I will post details of any services when I get them.  :'(
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

He was a good friend and will be missed.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

foakes

Condolences to the family —-

His integrity and reputation were of the highest measure.

All the Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

broadway

Only heard good things about him... here and elsewhere.
I'm sorry for your loss, Brown family and friends.
Tightlines Jerry,
Dom

Cor

So sorry to hear that and my condolences to all the were close to him.

He once sent me an extra free spool of line all the way to Cape town without even knowing me.
Cornelis

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bill B

I'm so sorry to hear this.  What a loss to all.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

My deepest condolences to the Brown family.  I have never had the pleasure to meet and just sit and talk about fishing with Jerry.  I hear you could spend a week with him and listen to him 24/7 and still not get all of the stories and information out of him.  He will be dearly missed in the fishing community.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

happyhooker

Did not know this gent,  but from all the great things being said here on the AT site by so many of you, it was my loss and I can only say that we've lost a good one.

Frank

bhale1