113HL left side plate BB female

Started by Makule, March 29, 2012, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makule

My guess is that the left side plate of the 113HL (and all other Senators) have the female bearing fitting molded in.  Is this actually the case, or is there a source of these fittings?   If not new, perhaps someone has a broken side plate that I can get that part out of?

In the very worst case, I guess I could cut my own.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

day0ne

If you are talking about the threaded ring in the side plate that the bearing screws into, then yes it is molded in. There are two different versions of the side plate and the bearings aren't interchangeable. Also, the older style bearings aren't available
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Makule

Yes, it's the threaded female that I'm referring to.

How would I determine which plate I have, and which bearing number?
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

day0ne

From MysticParts.com:

Note Change!

If your side plate has the smaller looking opening with the nibbed collar 27-113H, which uses THIS bearing 40-113H which is no longer available, then and you will need to replace BOTH your plate with the newer 27N-113H version, and change to the newer bearing #40-113HL. (BTW the new bearing has an O ring on it)

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Makule

Thanks for the information.  Guess I'll just have to cut one.

alantani

sounds like you need a new left side plate. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!