Main Menu

Aloha

Started by reefmonsta, April 02, 2012, 02:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reefmonsta

Howzit!

Been lurking in the forums for over a year and finally just figured I'd register!

Aloha!
reefmonsta

Makule

Aloha.  E komo mai.

Good to see you here.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

alantani

welcome, mike!  glad you made it over.  like is said, there is always cold beer in the frig. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

kamuwela

aloha bruddah mahalo for joining

reefmonsta

Thanks for the warm aloha guys! 

Alan,

I just might have to take you up on your cold beer invite next time I come visit my place in the bay! 

:)
reefmonsta

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

ShoreKasterHI

Chee! Welcome man i noticed alot of local people been joining lately.

tacoma09

welcome aboard bradda. :)

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard reefmonsta.

Bryan Young

Aloha ReefMonsta.  E komo mai bradah.  Always good to have another bradah ova hea.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Welcome Reefmonsta:  it looks like Bryan was on a subscription tour in Hawaii.  Hey Brian it looks like you got the word out.  Now all you Hawaiians go catch some humuhumunukunukuapua`a.  ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Dominick, now there's more humuhumus out there 'cause no one is taking them home to eat.  I'm not sure if that is good for the balance.  Several times when we went fishing, that is all we caught.  Not sure if we should take or toss back being that it's the state fish.  Good eating over the hibachi though.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

franky

Hello Mike,

Good to have you aboard.  This site totally rocks!  :)