Extreme Kayak Fishing Adventure

Started by Kau Grown, August 07, 2013, 04:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kau Grown

I know that this forum isn't for advertising personal buisness, I apologize to Alan and all members if I upset anyone and will defiantly remove this post if its wrong. I really can use any help I can get right now, so if anyone is coming to the Big Island or knows anyone coming that wants to go out on an extreme kayak fishing adventure please send them my way. I am still getting everything done to make it legit and legal with insurance and a website and am hoping to have it fully running before winter!

If anyone is interested please shoot me an email at:

extreme808kayak@gmail.com

Mahalo Nui Loa

Rob
Check out my pro athlete page on FB for more action!
"Rob Wong Yuen - Pro Kayak Angler"
Tours:Extreme808Kayak@gmail.com

alantani

rob, this forum is exactly for advertising businesses such as yours.  we got almost a million hits last month.  someone out there has gotta be interested in the type of fishing you do!  good luck!!!!!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Kau Grown

rshu

I'll be there next week for a wedding! THe question is, will I be able to sneak away from the wife and kid?

Kau Grown

Quote from: rshu on August 09, 2013, 06:31:07 AM
I'll be there next week for a wedding! THe question is, will I be able to sneak away from the wife and kid?

I'm not recommending it....lol. Talk with the wife and try to plan a day or half day so that you can get out on the water. If you can, shoot me an email.

Aloha, Rob

Alto Mare

Rob, you will do great with this, you got the right attitude.
I have bad knees and shoulders and you got me excited, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, well maybe not ;D .
Good luck with your new adventure and be safe ;)
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Kau Grown

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 09, 2013, 06:15:43 PM
Rob, you will do great with this, you got the right attitude.
I have bad knees and shoulders and you got me excited, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, well maybe not ;D .
Good luck with your new adventure and be safe ;)
Sal

Thanks Sal, Aloha brother!

Rob

alantani

Quote from: Kau Grown on August 09, 2013, 06:01:30 PM

I'm not recommending it....lol. Talk with the wife and try to plan a day or half day so that you can get out on the water. If you can, shoot me an email.

Aloha, Rob

rob, it's not his wedding.  yes, he can go fishing with you.  if there is a problem, just tell his wife i said it was ok, and, yes, she can buy the new car!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Kau Grown

Quote from: alantani on August 11, 2013, 07:58:35 AM
Quote from: Kau Grown on August 09, 2013, 06:01:30 PM

Aloha, Rob

rob, it's not his wedding.  yes, he can go fishing with you.  if there is a problem, just tell his wife i said it was ok, and, yes, she can buy the new car!   ;D

;D

kmstorm64

A couple of good forums to post on would be Northern California Kayak Anglers (NCKA) and North West Kayak Anglers (NWKA). Those guys are good folks and love to fish.
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!