powdercoating

Started by broschro, April 05, 2012, 11:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

Powder coating and bed blasting .all parts need to be blasted if they are not new! Set of rings blasted and coated 40.00 if new and no blasting needed 20.00 handle arms 15.00 set of bars 20.00 pm me if interested.

Keta

Nice, I might have a spool or two for you sometime in the future.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

redsetta

Thanks for offering broschro - will definitely consider the option.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

i have a bucket of old corroded parts.  how long does a powder coated surface last? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broschro

Quote from: alantani on April 10, 2012, 08:56:05 PM
i have a bucket of old corroded parts.  how long does a powder coated surface last? 
Hi Alan Not 100% sure, I'm pretty hard on my equipment and use it a lot and it is holding up very good so far, I have talked to a few guys that say it holds up well if you do not abuse. Send me the parts and I will blast everything and coat, put it to use so we all know how long it lasts.

broschro

broschro

Here are a few pictures of some parts I coated.

Newell Nut

Nice Looking Work Jamie.

We got out today finally. Red eyes and triggers were chomping and the big red snappers too.

LTM

Jamie,

Stumbled on your post after reading your email. Thanx for the closeups. Still got some upgrades before I start the bling route.

Thanx, great work.

Leo

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Jamie have you ever tried doing Senator side plates?
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

broschro

Shark Hunter

Oh Snap! Senator prime in the works!
How about a 12/0 spool Jamie. I just picked up another 12/0, but the spool is toast! for $100, I couldn't let it past me. ;)
Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Yep Senator Prime or either Orange and Blue and call her the Termi-Gator...Jamie I will definitely be getting up with you soon to get my reel done.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

broschro

Chris sorry about the reply I thought you were talking about the Rings. I have never tried to powdercoat any plastic, but I have heard of it being done before.Darren at this pool is all sanded and ready to go 40 bucks.