Saragosa 18000

Started by Freedom Won, August 02, 2009, 12:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedom Won

Sir, I have one of these reels I use for jigging. And as per your advice I went ahead and replaced the drag washer  with the carbontex,,,,, can't thank you enough. The drag is unbelievable now and smooth as silk. NOW, I'd like to change the orig. handle to a T-Bar handle like on the Stella's.... can you point me in the right direction as to where I can get one?

Respectfully,

Mark

Daytona Beach, FL.
If you're not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!!! Lead, Follow or Get The Hell Out Of The Way!!!

alantani

i actually just had one made up.  the grip is a little smaller in diameter and the spindle is skinnier.  i'll get some photos up.......
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Freedom Won

Please send me a photo,,, I'm sure I'll buy one from you.... Everything I've ever gotten from you I've been 110% happy with... Standing by.....

mkharrell20@yahoo.com
If you're not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!!! Lead, Follow or Get The Hell Out Of The Way!!!

Freedom Won

Hope you found those pictures??? ::)  I really want a handle ::)

alantani

george posted this.......

george.s

saragosa 18000
« on: August 06, 2009, 04:32:19 PM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
g'day Freedom Won . I have the saragosa 18000 too .you can put the 20,000 fa stella handle on it and the saragosa handle I put on my 6500 baitrunner. if you want to just fit the stella grip on the saragosa handle that will fit too just use one of the bearing from the stella. 

Freedom Won

Quote from: alantani on August 05, 2009, 12:45:57 AM
i actually just had one made up.  the grip is a little smaller in diameter and the spindle is skinnier.  i'll get some photos up.......

I'd love to see these and probably buy some from you,,, can you send me some pics?

mkharrell20@yahoo.com

alantani

ok, finally got the photos.  the new kolekar spinning reel grip (right) has a 0.375 inch diameter spindle instead the 0.5 inch spindle found on the 2/0 (left), the 4/0 and the 6/0 kolekar grips.  that way you can bolt this spinning reel grip onto a skinnier handle arm.  

the older 2/0 kolekar grip (left) is 3.25 inches tall and 1.25 inches in diameter.  the 4/0 kolekar grip (center) is 3.75 inches tall and 1.25 inches in diameter.  the new spinner (right) is 3.5 inches tall and 1 inch in diameter.

ok, they are ready to go.  they are the same price as the 2/0 kolekar grip, $26 with shipping included.  thanks!  alan

Freedom Won

Thanks Alan,,,, I want some,,, let me find out how many my brother wants as well.... stand by for a order........