the new team

Started by alantani, October 17, 2012, 05:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i'm sitting in a hospital room at kaiser right now.  i came back from my trip to find out that my mother-in-law was diagnosed with metastatic lymphoma.  there are tumors everywhere.  she's 89 and weighs 80 pounds.  been losing weight for the last year.  now we know why.  she's in pretty bad shape.  it was the kidney failure that got her sick last week.  she's been seeing her doctor on a regular basis, but this was missed.  joy's dad is 94 and he's in bad shape as well.  he had a subdural bleed after a fall 4 years ago and has required constant care ever since. 

anyway, i'm going to be stepping back from reel repair for a while.  meet the new team!  go ahead and contact anyone of these three guys for repair.  

jim nomura, 408-250-5820 or jnomura@pacbell.net

bryan young, 408-364-6256 or hawaiianfishinboy@yahoo.com or

jonathan han, 408-482-4146 or jon8han@gmail.com

thanks for your understanding.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Our prayers ceaselessly for you and yours. Take care of the important things, the reels will wait.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

saltydog

My families prayers are with you,take care of the family.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Irish Jigger

Sorry to learn of the sad news Alan. Your family are in my prayers.
Your family comes first and I've no doubt the site will continue to thrive under the new team.

Cone

Alan, I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I know how hard it is to watch one's parents suffer with health issues. our prayers are with your family. Take good care of your wife I know she needs your strength and support. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Jerseymic

Alan, our deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

redsetta

Welcome Jonathan - great to have you aboard.
Jim and Bryan are part of the bedrock, so no need for welcomes there ;)
QuoteI'm going to be stepping back from reel repair for a while...
As needs require Alan - family comes first.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

johndtuttle

Sorry to hear that Alan, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

best regards, John

alantani

thanks, guys.  i've been taking the evening/swing shift here at the hospital.  she sleeps alot right now.  i think they are going to do an excision biopsy tomorrow, but both my wife and her sister have to talk it over with the doctor.  right now i am playing the role of the supportive husband and covering all the details and gofer jobs that need to be done.  there are alot!

Ron Jones

I'm certain I speak for everyone when I say if their is anything we can do to help, just say the word.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

slgriffiths

Alan, so, so sorry to hear the news.
Be with your family.  They need you. 
The new one you've created here is thinking of you and yours.
When it's right, we'll see you back here again.  Till then, know we are thinking of, and praying for you.

Dave Bentley

Mate, My wife and I are so sorry to hear the news about your family. Our thoughts are with you and yours.

May the Gods smile on all of you.

Only believe that which you know to be true.

alantani

i still have to finish up e-mail and pm's, but i just caught up on all the posts.  by looking at the responses to all the questions that have been asked, all of you have been a tremendous amount of help.  it's been very humbling to see.  i'm betting that nowhere else on the net will you see so many people pull together and help on such a large scale.  

Nessie Hunter

So sorry to hear Alan...   :(

As far as the New Team.   
Congratulations on the Demotion/Promotion ~ Whichever applies!!

Just kidding, Congrats guys...
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Fish-aholic

My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time!

Steve.