Ricks Reel Service Central Florida

Started by triumphrick, October 26, 2012, 01:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triumphrick

Greetings all. I came aboard to post up some information about my new business and discovered that Alan has his hands full right now. I hope that the situation on his home front improves.

My name is Rick Thompson and I reside in a rural area of Florida in Masaryktown.

Good luck pronouncing that!

I am doing repairs for Daves Parts and Service in Holiday, Florida as well as taking on my own accounts.

I have years of servicing my own equipment, as well as that of family, friends and neighbors. Being recently retired, I have found it helps me keep motivated and provides me with a sense of purpose.

I have recently  become a sponsor on TheHullTruth; and am getting some good business from that site.

I want to thank many of you here for your tutorials as well as your input to Alan's site. For me, this site has been invaluable!

I can be reached at ricksreelservice@gmail.com. Also 813 249 4556.

My site! ricksreelservice.com

Norcal Pescador

Welcome aboard Rick! I've gotten Daiwa parts from Dave's and you must be the reason. ;)   I've got friends in Marathon I'll send your way when they need a reel serviced.

Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

thanks for posting this and welcome.  the more guys we have on the dark side, the better!    ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!