112 EMERGENCY CHANNEL

Started by willybendit, February 09, 2013, 09:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willybendit

not to sure of where to post this    but well worth a look it just might save a life  so put this number into your mobile phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPZv_8dABfU&feature=youtu.be 

take care cos we care  tightlines Alain

alantani

we need something like this here in the US!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Irish Jigger

Available worldwide (America 2.49 on video.)

Dominick

Nothing will happen if you dial 112 in the US unless you have a European phone with GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications).  If you have such a phone 112 is converted to our 911 universal emergency number.  While the person in the video is correct at 2:46 when he mentions America, he fails to mention that American Phones need to dial 911.  So if you are in the US do not depend on 112 but dial 911 instead.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

seaeagle2

When I first saw this post, I thought it was about someone on a long range charter that needed his 3/0 reel repaired (you know you're a reel head when...), I think our cell coverage in the US is a lot sketchier than in Europe do to geography and population density.  All you have to do is look at any companies' coverage map and you can see there are tons of gaps. When my son was living in Hayward, CA, his ATT worked in the living room but not in his bedroom....
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson