Salty's Jigging Lure

Started by saltydog, February 26, 2013, 04:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltydog

Just got done making up some more jigging lures for a short trip in a few weeks and when the Stripers and Hybrids start going crazy around here.

And a little closer shot,
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

johndtuttle

wallacewt

thats terrific salty
best run us through your process if you dont mind.
cheers

saltydog

I plan on doing a tutorial when my wife can do the pics cause trying to balance hot lead and a camera become precarious at best.
They have a sharp side to side action when ripped and a head down plunge when jigged up and down with short or long strokes,they drive stripers crazy,and work good for tuna.I started pouring them without the tailend wire because I hate trebles and mostly use assist hooks for all my jigging now.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

paal

Quote from: saltydog on February 27, 2013, 06:23:53 AM
I plan on doing a tutorial when my wife can do the pics cause trying to balance hot lead and a camera become precarious at best.
They have a sharp side to side action when ripped and a head down plunge when jigged up and down with short or long strokes,they drive stripers crazy,and work good for tuna.I started pouring them without the tailend wire because I hate trebles and mostly use assist hooks for all my jigging now.
I was gonna ask whether you used assist :) They look great, some pictures of the process would be perfect!

Cheers,
Paal